I have just started receiving monthly Birch Box’s. Obviously, I am a little behind in reviewing the June box, which was the first on I received. However, I wanted to really try the products because I wrote about them.
Each box is only $10 a month and you always receive 5 nice sized samples of new products to try. You will fill out a survey about yourself when you sign up about your hair, skin, likes and dislikes etc. and Birch Box will use this to determine which samples will be right for you. I LOVED everything in my first box.
If you want to check it out of sign up, please go through my referral link here: BirchBox
I am not a loyal brand buyer; I constantly want to try new products. Even when I do seem to find a specific product or brand that I would repeatedly buy, my hair and skin seem to not do as well once they get used to a certain product. Therefore, I go back to searching for something new. Birch box is allowing me to try new things, every month, for a fraction of what I would spend trying 5 new products monthly.
Each box comes beautifully packed. Also, when you first sign up, there is almost always have a coupon code at the top of the screen for some extra product or deal going on. That is how I got the full size Pixi by Petra eyeshadow palette pictured below. (I absolutely love that palette by the way)
My samples included:
- Air repair’s complexion-boosting moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid. I love this moisturizer. It feels very light and airy (fitting for the name). Also, I tagged them in a post on instagram and they responded and told me to let them know how I like their product!
2. Benefit Cosmetic’s Roller Lash Mascara. I already knew I loved this product, because I have bought the full size one before. The name for this product is perfect because it literally feels like the applicator is rolling the mascara onto your lashes. This mascara does not clump or run.
3. Jouer conditioning lip treatment. I have always struggled with dry lips and rarely feel comfortable wearing lipstick because I feel like it drys out my lips even worse. I have been using this product overtop of lipstick as a gloss and I have been very impressed. It conditions and gives your lips a great shine!
4. ORIBE Apres Beach Wave and Shine Spray. I really like this wave spray. This is the first be achy waves spray I have ever used that is an aerosol spray. It gives you hair a very light texture feel to it, which I like, cause I don’t want a product that noticeably makes your hair hard.
5. KLORANE dry shampoo . This is one of my favorite dry shampoos I have used. This particular one is for dark hair, because it has a slight dark tint to it; so it could be used to cover up roots and it doesn’t leave that nasty white residue that some dry shampoos leave.
So over all, I did not dislike any of the products in this box and I will use each and every one of them! I highly recommend Birch Box to anyone that likes trying new products without spending a fortune. Also, you can cancel your subscription at any time!
Again, if you want to check them out or sign up, please go through my referral link: BirchBox