I recently got my first FabFitFun box! I am in love with this subscription box! You get a box 4 times a year (seasonally) that is filled with all kinds of different FULL size products. The box is usually $49.95 but save $10 with code SUNSHINE. If you want to sign up for your own FabFitFun box go here (please go through think link, it helps me out) FabFitFun
Each box has a cute design and is neatly packed. You will always get a newsletter with different information about the products and brands inside (along with the original prices of the items). The total amount of worth in this box well exceeds $49.95. I am going to go through each product and state the amount it is worth and a review of it.
- Juice Beauty Soothing Eye Concentrate $29. This product is completely organic, which is a plus for me. It has a very creamy texture and smells really nice! It makes the area around my eyes not get so dry at night!
2. EAU THERMALE Avene SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion $58. Ill be honest, I have not tried this one yet because I haven’t needed sunscreen yet. However, it smells good for a sunscreen and I haven’t seen many water resistant (up to 80 mins) facial sunscreens! So I will definitely be using this!
3. KLORANE dry shampoo $20. If you have been following my recent posts, I wrote about this product in my last BirchBox review. I fell in love with this product with I got a sample of it earlier this month. So imagine my surprise when I got a FULL size bottle of it in this box! I was super excited about this one because I already know I love it! It works great and no white residue!!
4. Kris Nations necklace $58. This necklace is a little longer than a choker. It is 18K gold plated. I like the blue color (although you could get either white or pink in your box). I like the idea of layering this with another choker.
5. Cargo_HD highlighter in bronze $30. This is a very beautiful highlighter color. It is a bronze color It is shimmery and has a little more pigment than some highlighters I have used. This highlighter blends very well and even looks good by itself.
6. Michael Stars Ruana $54. This is actually a very beautiful Ruana.. Its not just a big scarf, it has a certain space for your arms to fit through. It is very flattering! It could be used as a beach cover up! I will be layering this over tops a lot this fall!
7. Amy Tangerine art set $22. This is a neat little addition; although, it is probably my least favorite item in the box, just because I am not sure what I should do with it. It seems a little childish. However, who knows, maybe I will play with it one day!
8. BKR glass water bottle $35. I really like this, because its glass. This water bottle looks small, but it holds more than you think. Also, the little handle at the top makes it easy to carry in and out of the gym. The only thing I don’t like about this is I can’t fit ice in the top.
9. Vital Proteins marine collagen sample pack $24. Although, Im sure the price on this one is for the full product, not this little sample. This is supposed to be good for skin, nails, and joints. It says it is unflavored, but when I mixed this packet with water… I was not a fan of the taste! So I tried mixing in some vanilla protein powder and then it was fine!
I am so glad I finally signed up for FabFitFun! It is like Christmas morning when you are opening this beauty! Again, The box is usually $49.95 but save $10 with code SUNSHINE. If you want to sign up for your own FabFitFun box go here (please go through think link, it helps me out) FabFitFun
All these goodies, so much fun!! Sign up today!!!