I write reviews for a website called Inflenster. I answer their “snap” questions and write reviews on products that I use, and in return, they send me boxes of free goodies to try, keep, and review. This box was called the Luxe Box; it contained Amika Texture Hairspray, Amika Nourishing Hair Mask, Grande Lips Plumper, Dr. Brant Eye De-puffing Gel, and Aquis Hair Towel.
- Amika Texture Spray: This is a light holding hair spray that adds texture and volume to any hairstyle. This spray smells good and the packaging is beautiful. I will most certainly be using all of this product.
2. Amika Nourishing Hair Mask: This can act as a regular hair conditioner OR a conditioning mask that you leave on for a few minutes and wash out. I used it as a hair mask and left it on for about 3 minutes then rinsed it out. It did not weigh my hair down or make it oily. It felt very smooth when I had it in and it smells great!
3. Grande Lips Plumper: This is an okay product. I do think it slightly plumped my lips. However, this is not something I am concerned about adding to my beauty routine. It is a nice clear gloss. However, I had a lot of problems trying to get the product out to even use it. Also, it makes your lips tingle.
4. Dr. Brant Eye De-puffing Gel: I don’t know how much “de-puffing” this product truly does over a long period. However, it does feel refreshing and makes my skin feel tighter when I apply it. It is an orange color, which could help in covering up dark spots for some people. I plan on using the rest of the product and giving it a try.
5. Aquis Hair Towel: I love this product!! I am all about hair towels. I almost always air dry my hair and these really do help absorb water quickly, aiding in the drying process. Also, the texture of this towel helps hair to not frizz and tangle. The packaging is really nice and the towel is large.
Overall, I am very pleased with all of the products I received in this box. I will get a lot of use out of most of them! Thanks to Influenster for letting my test these products for free. Sign up for Influenster today and get free products for testing! It is free and all you have to do is answer their “snap” questions every once in a while.