The fall box is FULL of awesome products!! I am in love with basically all of them! Opening your very own FabFitFun box is like Christmas morning! Sign up and get your own at FabFitFun and save $10 with code PUMPKINSPICE!
1.$35 dp HUE Applie cider vinegar hair rinse: I received a travel sized sample of this product through Ulta beauty one time, so I already knew that I loved this product. This is great to cleanse your hair and get rid of build up from daily products. This can be used as a shampoo or a conditioner replacement once a week. It is safe for colored hair, it actually claims to help lock in color.
2. $28 treStique matte color + balm lip crayon: I love this product because it has two in one. One end is a matte color lip crayon and the other end is a lightly colored lip balm. I have very dry lips and need a balm at all times, so I love this feature! The color is a great fall pink color!
3. $12.50 Deco cuticle oil: I cannot stand to have dry nails. This product is to die for. It’s pretty, smells good, and feels AMAZING on your fingers. I paint it all over my finger nails when I start to feel dry and rub it around my whole nail. It can be used on plain nails or painted nails.
4.(extra promotion) Cottonelle Fresh care wipes: this is pretty self-explanatory. This was a small free add on promotion with this box.
5. $48 Whish mud mask: Not gonna lie, I have not had time to use this yet. But I am all about face masks and this is a great brand so I am sure that its great 😉
6. $33 IMM wire jewelry holder: This is small but very handy. I have needed something small like this for a long time. I have it sitting on my vanity so I can lay or hang the jewelry that I constantly wear on it. It looks better than just having loose jewelry laying on the counter of the vanity.
7. $98 Mersea wrap scarf: This is a thick, wide scarf that is can be used as a wrap or a travel blanket. It feels SO GOOD. It is a beautiful color and looks good on. My only complaint is that the fuzzy pieces come off onto your clothes a little bit.
8. $59 Private party gym bag: This is a light-weight tote bag that can be used for travel or the gym. It folds up small and compact but it actually holds a lot. The only reason I am not more excited about this is because I already have a bag that is almost exactly like this.
9. (not pictured) $15 hot and cold pack: This is so cute. It can be heated or frozen to help aches and pains. I keep mine in the freezer because I have several heating pads I can use. It folds in the middle so it easily wraps around your leg or arm or wherever you need to use it.
10. $55 Below the Belt leather belt: I am not a huge belt fan, so this is probably my least favorite item in the box. However, it is a nice belt that can be used to wrap around sweaters in the fall.
The fall box is absolutely amazing! Treat yourself with this awesome box of goodies! Shop through my link at FabFitFun and save $10 with code PUMPKINSPICE!