I honestly don’t love Valentines day.
It is way too commercialized to be a holiday that is supposed to be focused on love. However, I will take it upon myself to make up any excuse for a good sale or moment to treat myself. I have done a lot of searching and put together a ton of great Valentine’s Day gift ideas.
This post is going to feature products from Macy’s! They are having a huge sale right now on all things girls love! Towards the end, I included some not so traditional options, but hey, useful is useful!
15 Great Gift Ideas:
- Michael Kors CrossBody (Leather – $106.80 – other colors avaliable – on sale, limited time)
2. Kate Spade CrossBody (Leather – $178 – not on sale)
3. Michael Kors Earrings – ($39 – other colors available – on sale, limited time)
4. Michael Kors Chain Clutch – ($58 – leather – other colors avaliable – on sale, limited time)
5. Urban Decay Naked Palette – ($54 – not on sale – every girl needs this, just saying)
6. DNKY bracelet – ($17 – on sale, limited time)
7. Urban Decay Afterglow Highlighting Set – ($19 – on sale, limited time)
8. Kate Spade Phone Sleeve – ($70 – leather – not on sale)
9. ACT FAST Giani Bernini 18K gold earrings – ($12 – on sale – almost sold out)
10. Michael Kors Bracelet – ($57 – on sale, limited time – other colors available)
11. Godiva Chocolate – ($16 – ok, I am talking Valentine’s here people. I had to throw in some chocolate LOL)
12. Shark Cord-Free Vacuum – ($279 BUT this is a great sale price – I have a GOOD cordless vacuum and it is one of the best, most ideal purchases that I have ever made. This is the only kind of vacuum I will ever use again (and I own a Husky))
13. Automatic Wine Opener AND Wine Preserver – ($37 – on sale, limited time – Most people have a good wine opener and if you don’t, you need one. However, what most people don’t know about is a wine preserver. It is basically a special kind of stopper and you have to use a suction tool to pump the air out of the bottle once it is open. It keeps wine MUCH fresher! I highly recommend)
14. Ridel Wine Glasses – ($40 set of two – You might think that spending $40 on some wine glasses is a little crazy, but these are the absolute best wine glasses that you could possibly imagine. They literally make the wine taste better. They are large, thin, and easy to hold. This would be an excellent gift)
15. Speck Wallet Case – ($44 – not from Macy’s – not on sale – I just really love this case!)
Feel free to shop around to different products once you have clicked through the link. You never know what you might find!
What would be the best gift you could receive??? Let me know!
Previous Post: Versatile Blogger Award