It has taken me my entire adult life to find a set of daily make up products that I will truly continue to buy over and over.
I love to try new things and refuse to keep using something that I don’t like… so I have tried A LOT. From drug store to high end, I’ve tried it all. Here is a comprehensive list of the best beauty products that I use every single day!
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer: This primer is just a tad bit on the oily side, but in the winter that is actually a good thing for my dry skin. It goes on so smooth and helps make-up to look more even and natural. Nordstrom offers free shipping, all the time!
2. Tarte Concealer: This is an OMG holy grail product! I don’t even use foundation because this concealer is that good. I will never use any other brand concealer!! Tarte makes two different concealers that are equally awesome!
3. Urban Decay Naked Color Corrector: This does a great job of covering up red spots. I usually put my concealer on my face and then dab some of this in and around it before I blend it all out.
4. E.l.f. Flawless Concealer Brush: I have tried high-end expensive brushes and I think that E.L.F. brushes do just as good and they are suuuuper cheap. This is the brush I use to blend my concealer in under my eyes and around my nose and cheeks. I will go over it with a larger blending brush to smooth it out.
5. Models Own Contour Stick: I will be honest about this one…I got this product free with a purchase at a beauty store and have been using it simply because I am out of the product that I love, which is the Benefit Hoola Stick! There is nothing wrong with this product! It blends very well! But in general, having a great contour stick has become one of my absolute must have products! It gives you a great color, especially during the harsh winter!
While we are talking about contouring; this Smashbox contour stick is another great one! This is great for contouring your nose and any other smaller areas!
6. E.l.f Ultimate Blending Brush: I use this brush to blend the contour up my cheek bones and around my forehead and nose! This is an excellent blending brush and affordable!
7. Urban Decay Afterglow Blush: This blush is super pigmented! They have tons of different shades and they are all gorgeous!! The packaging is super cute and opens easily.
8. E.l.f Blush Brush: This is a tapered flat brush that is made for applying blus. The bristles are extremely soft. And again, these brushes are so affordable!
9. Cargo_HD Highlighter: I actually got this highlighter in the winter FabFitFun Box and I absolutely love it!! It is so pigmented and shows up great and lasts all day! Apply this to the top of your cheek bones for a shimmery highlighted look!
10. E.l.f Small Tapered Brush: This is a tapered brush that is more full and fluffy on the end (good for highlighting and powders).
11. Tarte Contouring Set: This is a great alternative to having three separate products. I use this when I am trying to be quick or traveling! Plus, the packaging is super cute!
12. Urban Decay Naked Basics Eye Shadow Palette: This is a great basic set of colors! All of the colors look great together and are very neutral for those who don’t like a lot of color on their eyes. These colors blend beautifully and last all day!
13. E.l.f. blending brush: This is a great eye shadow blending brush! I use the brush that came with the Urban Decay Palette to apply my crease colors and my lid color. Then I use this brush to blend the crease color and take some of it upward towards the bone. This brush helps to get rid of any harsh lines.
14. Tarte Tartiest Eyeliner: This eyeliner is the BOMB! It is duel ended, giving you the option to use a pencil or liquid. I personally can only use liquid eyeliner. Any type of pencil (I’ve tried them all) smears all under my eyes and it is not pretty. BUT the liquid end of this is like gold! I use it on my bottom eyelash line as well as the top!
15.Tarte Tartiest Mascara: If you haven’t noticed, I am a huge fan of Tarte Cosmetics! Their products don’t contain parabens, dyes, etc. Plus, they work!!! This is the best overall brand of make-up that I have ever tried!
16. Benefit Brow products: I am currently out of this product, so I don’t have my own picture. BUT, this is the absolute best eyebrow product in the world! I promise, you might not even realize you should be doing your brows, but you should! It can be purchased through Benefit’s Website or Macy’s.
Let me know what your favorite beauty products are and what you want to see more of in the future!!
Have another read on a previous post: FabFitFun