Why I was Interested:
Ya’ll, I am not going to lie, I haven’t been comfortable with the color of my teeth for a while now. I didn’t think they were totally awful, but I definitely noticed a problem. We all know that I am a sucker for a good red wine. Plus, I’ve gotten more and more into coffee in the last year. Well, apparently, all good things stain your teeth! I was almost ready to pay to get my teeth professionally whitened!
BUT, I somehow stumbled upon Smile Brilliant’s Instagram and reached out to them. They were interested in working with me, and now here I am sharing this with you! I am thrilled to share with you my at-home teeth whitening system: Smile Brilliant! Finally, an at-home teeth whitening system that actually works! What is their secret? Personalization – You get custom fitted whitening trays to use at your leisure! Keep reading and enter to win a FREE Smile Brilliant at-home teeth whitening system of your own!
How It Works:
- First, they send you a kit and you make a mold of your teeth and send it back to them! They use your mold to create your personalized trays that they send back to you to use. It’s so easy, but best of all… it works!
- Once you get your personalized whitening trays back, you start by brushing your teeth with water only.
- You will then apply a thin layer of the whitening gel to your personalized whitening trays and place them on your teeth for 45 minutes, or up to 3 hours.
- Afterwards, you will remove the personalized trays and brush your teeth with tooth paste.
- To finish, you will apply a thin layer of de-sensitizing gel to the trays and place them on your teeth for about 30 minutes. This helps to avoid a high level of tooth sensitivity that is often associated with teeth whitening.
Smile Brilliant states that it usually takes 7-14 treatments to completely remove stains from your teeth. Of course, everyone is going to have slightly different results, but I can honestly say that I could visually see a difference after each use!
Upon writing this review, I completed 12 treatments over the course of a month, and I can see real results! Of course, I could have fit in more days if I tried hard enough, but I am being real here. We all know that life gets in the way sometimes. If I don’t get home until late, or want to drink a glass of wine at night… I might not whiten on that particular night.
In a perfect world, you could whiten every night for two weeks and life would be wonderful with pearly white teeth. However, I don’t always have that kind of time. With that said, I will continue to use my at-home teeth whitening system by Smile Brilliant even after writing this review, but I can already admit and testify that they work! My friends and family have even told me that they can see the difference!
I will admit that I definitely saw a better improvement on days that I whitened two days in a row! But, every other day, or even three times a week will do, as long as you give it proper time.
Before and After
Things to Remember
- Smile Brilliant suggests that you avoid things like coffee while whitening – because the pores in your teeth will be more open and susceptible to staining during this process. They suggest drinking coffee through a straw if you absolutely cannot give it up.
- Consistency is key; the more consistent you are when whitening, the better your results will be. Whitening daily is ideal, but the beauty of this product is that you have it at home to use on your own time.
- The process seems a little overwhelming at first. However, once you do everything once or twice, it becomes routine.
- You are buying a limited amount of supplies. While Smile Brilliant does give you a generous amount of product, it won’t last forever. Make sure you don’t start and stop too many times, possibly loose all of your progress.
Throughout this process, Smile Brilliant has partnered with me in a very generous collaboration! They will be selecting one lucky winner to receive an at-home whitening system for free (a $149 value)! To enter the Giveaway, click here, and fill out the form! This is huge – so definitely sign up and take advantage of the opportunity! If you do not win the giveaway, but still want to purchase a Smile Brilliant at-home teeth whitening system, use code wineandweekends for 10% off!!
I truly support and endorse Smile Brilliant for anyone who feels uncomfortable with the color of their teeth! It’s easy to use and much less expensive than going to the dentist for teeth whitening! Again, remember that you will only get results if you are consistent with the product – but trust me, it will be worth it!
PS: Don’t forget about the GIVEAWAY!!
Previous Post: What is Blogging? What’s the Point?
I received this product for free to test and review. However, all opinions are honestly and organically my own.