A St. Pete Beach Restaurant Highlight
I traveled to St. Pete Beach, Florida with my mom for her birthday. We had an incredible time at the local Inn on the Beach; read more about it here! During our time in St. Pete Beach, we enjoyed many local restaurants and bars; however, Grace has taken dining to an exponentially higher level than anywhere else in the general area.
Grace has a sophisticated and elegant vibe, especially for a beach town restaurant. Yet, the whimsical dog photos and the brightly colored accents give the 150 seat restaurant an inviting and comfortable feel.
Our service was outstanding, and our waitress was extremely knowledgable about both the menu and pairing suggestions. If you do find yourself in the St. Pete Beach area of Florida, you will truly be missing out until you have a meal at Grace.
- Appetizer: Artisan Cheese Boarddelicious array of artisan cheese, crackers, breads, and nuts
- Wines: Rodney Strong Rose’ and Sassoregale Vermentinocrisp, fruit forward rose’ and a bold Italian white wine
- Salad: Grilled Cesar Salada unique blend of lightly charred leafy greens, parmesan cheese, and anchovy croutons
- Dinner: Pan Roasted Sea Scallops and Pan Seared Filet Mignonsea scallops: roasted and deliciously seasoned, served with a delicious rice and vegetable blend
- filet mignon: mouth-watering seared crust with an inside cooked to perfection, served with fluffy mashed potatoes and asparagus
- Dessert: Zeppole paired with Grand Marnier House Cream Cocktail lightly fried donut bites, tossed in cinnamon sugar, paired with a creamy Grand Marnier cocktail
The Pass-A-Grille area of St. Pete Beach is such a wonderfully, unique beach experience. I highly recommend both: staying at Inn on the Beach and having a top-notch dinner at Grace. If you have any further questions about the area in general, or Grace, please reach out! Be sure to follow me on Instagram to keep up with all current and upcoming travel reviews, tips, and adventures!
Previous Post: Fall Outfit Inspiration | Recent Outfit Round-Up
Until next time,
*This meal was complimentary. However, all opinions and reviews expressed in this post are honestly and organically my own.*
2 thoughts on “Grace | Fine Dining in St. Pete Beach | A Restaurant Highlight”