How to Shop my Instagram Feed
I have recently been accepted into the Reward Style Affiliate Marketing program. This is a very competitive program that allows bloggers to link all of their outfits, beauty, home, etc. items in their Instagram photos. That means that you can now shop each photo that I link and post easier and more directly than ever!
The easiest way to shop my feed is by downloading the free LIKEtoKnow.it app (explained more below). An example of what you will see in the app is in the photo below. However, if you don’t want to download the app there are other options for you. You can always find the Shop My Instagram link on Instagram and on the top header on the blog. The photos that are shown in this post are already linked, so feel free to check them out!
Ways to Shop my Posts:
- The LIKEtoKnow.it App
- You can now shop my Instagram photos directly by simply downloading the free LIKEtoKNOW.it app. This allows you to simply screenshot my Instagram photos when you see them in your feed. Then whenever you open the LIKEtoKNOW.it app, it will recognize the shots you saved and will show you all of the products that I tagged.
- *Note that I don’t like EVERY single photo that I post in the app, because I can’t always link every single item that I own. Read the caption because I will let you know if it’s linked or not there.
- The “Shop my Instagram” link in my Instagram Bio
- This is simply a link to all of my photos that I have linked in the LIKEtoKnow.it app. Once you click through the link, you will simply scroll to find the photo you want, then click on the photo to see the products. You do NOT have to have the app downloaded to do this, and can even do it on a desktop computer.
- The “Shop my Instagram” tab on the Blog
- NOTE: This is the only option for those of you that do not have Instagram (but the idea is the same as above, just a different location) This is simply a link to all of my photos that I have linked in the LIKEtoKnow.it app. Once you click through the link, you will simply scroll to find the photo you want, then click on the photo to see the products. You do NOT have to have the app downloaded to do this, and can even do it on a desktop computer.
I will never stop saying thank you to you amazing people who have chosen to follow my content and adventures. I love creating – in both travel, photography, and fashion. And I hope to be an inspiration to you, so that means that I want to create and share content that you enjoy.
And Yes, I make a small commission when you shop through my links. However, this comes at no extra cost to you and any opinions and reviews are always honestly and organically my own. I only share what I TRULY love!
If you ever have any questions about travel or products, or requests for something you’d like to see – please just let me know. And Find me on Instagram 🙂
Previous Post: The Best Affordable Photography Equipment
Until next time,