Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
Some people love it, and some people hate it. But either way – Valentine’s Day is coming! I am here to share some gift ideas that I have found to be extremely unique and thoughtful. So whether you are treating yourself to a Galentine’s Day of fun or a or going out on a date – here is my Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for the girl in your life!
1. A Weekend Getaway
- Only fitting coming from me right? But seriously, this is probably the most romantic option out there. Doesn’t have to be somewhere far, but taking the time to plan something special is extremely meaningful (and fun for both of you)! The best and easiest way to search for and book a hotel is through Hotels.com. If you don’t already have an account, make one – because for every 10 nights you book, you get one free!
2. Re-purposed LV Apple Watch Band
- I WILL be buying this for myself very soon (unless I save it for a birthday wish in April). And don’t let the fact that it’s Louis Vuitton scare you on the price, because this repurposed watch band is only $77!
3. Re-Purposed LV “PopSocket”
Re-purposed Designer bags are a bit of a theme in this year’s Valentine’s Day Gift Guide. This re-purposed phone holder is one of the most unique pieces that I have ever seen!! Maybe get her a new phone case to go along with it.
A MantraBand is a simple bangle that had a powerful statement and reminder on it. These are great gifts and can make a powerful statement.
5. Re-purposed LV Hat
More with the repurposed designer theme – I think that this is a super simple, and yet chic, up-cycled Louis Vuitton hat!
6. Re-purposed LV Wallet
I actually already ordered this re-purposed Louis Vuitton for myself…. whoops! So obviously I am fond of this one. This is a great small wallet option; it holds several cards, ID, cash etc.
7. Sweet Graphic Tee
This is literally the best graphic tee I’ve ever seen. Any Friends lover would enjoy this one. Plus, all of the tee’s from this boutique are SUPER good quality! You can use code
8. Quality Luggage
I have this exact suitcase and I am OBSESSED with it! The quality is amazing and it is HUGE. If you are an over-packer, then this is the suitcase for you!
9. Fresh Kicks
I saw another blogger share thesefresh kicks a few weeks ago and I am still obsessing over them. Clearly, I have a leopard problem – but how fun
10. Another LV Apple Watch Band
I found another style on sale, so I thought I’d add it on to the list! This one is only $42 right now!!
I tried to only include extremely unique and personal ideas this year (and maybe I am slightly obsessed with re-purposed designer finds and leopard print. But I am so over the commercialized idea of Valentine’s Day. It’s fun to celebrate, and a great excuse to get dressed up and go out. But don’t forget the real reason that it is supposed to be special!
Previous Post: 10 Reasons to Choose Sandals Resorts
Until next time,
This post contains affiliate linking – which means I get credit and make a small commission off of any purchases that you make directly through my site. I appreciate you usnig them, and this comes with no extra fee on your end. All reviews and/or opinions expressed on Wine and Weekends are honestly and organically my own.