I have been thriving off of quotes lately… *Throws back to 13-year-old Katie who spent 75% of her time building her MySpace page.* But I’ve found that it is still a very addicting and inspirational hobby to have. So I thought I’d share a few that have really stood out to me over the last few weeks. Here are “25 Life Quotes that are Speaking to Me.”
25 Life Quotes that are Speaking to Me:
- Stop worrying about people who aren’t worried about you
- You fall in love with the people who make you fall in love with yourself when you are around them.
- Instead of saying “Lord, I don’t know how I’m going to do this.” Say “Lord, I can’t wait to see how you do this.”
- Be thankful for who you are today, and keep fighting for who you want to be tomorrow.
- She always wants more. Not in things, but in experiences. She was made to learn and grow. And that is where many people miss her completely. Once she is in their life, they want her to stay the same. But for her, that just isn’t possible.
- No response is a response. Remember that.
- God is not in a hurry. You are. That’s why you are tired. That’s why you are anxious, disappointed, and stressed. Trust that what was meant to be yours will be yours.
- Your life isn’t yours if you always care what others think.
- I’m slowing learning that even if I react, it won’t change anything. It won’t make people suddenly love and respect me. It won’t magically change their minds. Sometimes it is better to just let things be, let people go. Don’t fight for closure. Don’t ask for explanations. Don’t chase answers. And don’t expect people to understand where you are coming from. I’m slowly learning that life is better lived when you don’t center it on what’s happening around you… but center it on what’s happening inside of you instead.
- Recognize when a phase, job, life stage, or relationship is over and let it go. Allow yourself to gracefully exit situations that you have outgrown. Moving on doesn’t have to be a catastrophic dramatic event. You can simply choose to move forward.
- If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you’d never think a negative thought ever again.
- A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.
- A little communication goes such a long way. If you’re busy, say it. If you’re upset, express it. If you’re running late, let people know. If you don’t want to do something, but straight forward. If you’re unsure, ask. It’s so simple, yet so important.
- Lack of communication ruins everything – because instead of knowing how the other person is feeling, we just assume.
- Confidence isn’t walking into a room thinking that you’re better than everyone else. It’s walking into a room and not having to compare yourself to anyone at all.
- It’s okay to live a life that others don’t understand.
- There is a huge amount of freedom that comes when you take nothing personally.
- Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
- Learn to say “no” without explaining yourself.
- If you want your life to be different, you have to start reacting to life differently.
- I’m attracted to intelligence, but not the book-smart type of intelligence. I could care less whether you went to college or how much money you make because of it. I like intelligent conversations that make me think, even hours after it’s ended.
- The most real people often don’t have a lot of friends.
- Attention is the rarest form of generosity.
- People show their true colors unintentionally. Pay attention.
- Just be the freaking person who cares more. Be the person who tries harder, loves stronger, gives more of a shit than all of the other half-alive people who surround them Be the person that answers their messages, shows up to their commitments, and doesn’t leave people hanging or guessing at their intentions. Be the person you wish you were dating. If you’re sick of the game, then stop playing it. If you’re tired of the bullshit, then cut it.
Thank you for reading my “25 Life Quotes that are Speaking to Me.” I hope this inspired you to own your life and take life one day at a time. If you really enjoy this post, follow me on Pinterest for all future vibes. Also, you can shop these outfits here.
Cheers to ya!
Until next time,
Previous Post: This summers best, affordable swimsuits